Learn how easy it is for your market to get your message
Nowadays, if you’re not tweeting, Facebooking, or blogging, what are you doing? Everyone has a Twitter account, a Facebook page, or a blog—even celebrities! With the popularity of social networking comes the need to learn about social media marketing. Social media marketing is a cheaper and highly effective way to spread up-to-the-minute news; an easy, inexpensive way to enlarge your audience, customers, and business.
Social Media Marketing For Dummies provides an indispensable resource for small businesses and start-ups looking for low-cost online marketing strategies, as well as for marketers in larger companies who want to be more involved with social media. Learn which social media site best fits you and your business and how to:
- Use Twitter, blogs, Facebook, and other social media outlets to full advantage
- Create your own online spokesperson for your brand
- Identify social media sites that appeal to your target audience
- Tell which social platform works for which objectives
- Develop a unique, Google-able voice in social media
- Optimize your page to attract clicks and customers
- Set up a program to assess your success and measure your results
Social Media Marketing helps you learn the art of social media marketing to build your business to its full potential. Includes contributions by Michael Becker, Jeannette Kocsis and Ryan Williams
Shiv Singh is a hands-on marketing professional working with some of the globe’s largest corporations. Advertising Age magazine recognized him as one of the leading voices in social marketing and named him a “Media Maven” in 2009.
Download your free copy of Social Media Marketing for Dummies.Visit dellsocialmedia.com and fill the form to download the book in PDF format, if you are based in Canada, they can even send you a printed copy via snail mail.